Update your browser to view this website correctly. Update my browser now
We want to shape the future of print and the world we live in. We understand that part of doing that is giving something back to our communities at the same time as operating responsibly and sustainably and we positively promote our teams involvement in helping other people and getting involved in charitable activity.
We also work tirelessly to minimise the negative impact of our operations and make sure we also learn from the positive effects of our processes so we can share best practice within our organisation, our clients business activity, and the industry as a whole.
To meet and maintain first-class environmental
management standards takes more than
just box ticking. We make sustainable initiatives
and actions stick by embedding them across
all our divisions, locations and products.
Here’s just some of our current credentials:
– ISO 14001 certified since 2008
– Because Forests Matter, FSC® (FSC® C003379) (FSC® products available on request)
– Widespread use of vegetable inks
– Extensive energy and water saving initiatives
– Safe storage, use and disposal of chemicals
– The recycling of as many materials as possible
to cut waste and emissions
– Leading the way in promoting print on demand
to help reduce waste